As I simply cannot link every post I’ve written here, I figured the second-best thing I could do was to link up my own favourite posts, whether it was because they were fun to write or anything else. As an added bonus, they come with annotations!
- I got completely overrun- How Mayoi Neko Overrun has turned out to be one of the best stuff we’ve had this season. Now, I must say this wasn’t one of the best posts I’ve written. It was written while AOIA was still in infancy as a brand new anime blog, and back then I was desperate to pull readers in. Guess which attempt at a view-mongering feature started – and ended -here? No points awarded for getting it correct though.
- Happy Birthday Kagami~! Celebrating blog post number 100. With a party! I feel embarrassed when I read this post now, but I vaguely recall my reasoning that it would appeal to both figure lovers and anime fans, as well as serve as an interesting milestone post, but it just plain creeped out my friends and family. Not to mention the cake cost me $2.50. Ripoffs.
- Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Anata to Koibito OVA 01 review Things were getting better for AOIA by August. Even today, this post continues to garner some views on a daily basis.
- It’s over NINE THOUSAAAAAND! It’s been a long time since 9k. I remember the joy , the time spent waiting for the viewcount to finally tip over, as AOIA’s blogging cherry was finally popped – readers were finally coming, although they were easily counted by hand, it was, after all, a start.
- Why are all the male leads in anime a bunch of pussies? & People’s reactions to slice-of-life leave me in despair. After changing the way I blogged, I figured that it would be more intelligent to do some research and analysis rather than just spew out random opinions. And true enough, I dare say that in the two posts there, were the first times I managed to come up with a logical conclusion for an anime post.
- Diary of an Anime Lived: Lamentations of a member of the fallen watching OreImo Since the holidays came in, anime blogging sort of became more and more engaging, and thought-provoking. Back then I was halfway in a loop, continually debating as to whether to drop out or continue on. I’m glad I continued on, although my expenditure has dropped significantly, it isn’t 0 yet. . .
- How the ‘Non-existent Youth ‘ Bill/ Anime and Manga Bill can be better improved The reason I really liked writing this was not only was it fun to write, it was the first time in my time spent aniblogging did the whole aniblogosphere came together to agree on one thing. No argument there.
- CAPTURING GOD MODE ON : Trying out Keima’s divine technique IRL This was just plain, plain fun to do. Honestly , when else will any of us do such a foolish thing?
- Posts I’d rather not visit ever again The complete opposite of this post.
- Valence’s history with anime