8 days to the Apocalypse – Ep1: Fate Zero’s ending

It’s like what everyone is doing, the 12 days to Christmas, but much worse.

Today’s episode: Fate Zero and my insatiable rage at the ending. Screw you Urobutcher. You’re one big asswipe.

About Manfred Tham

Manfred can typically be found hiding from people behind his computer screen or a tall pint. However you can easily contact him in any given video game where he will either insult you or be really nice to you. In addition his nerdiness transcends the digital plane when he partakes in the arcane rituals of rolling dice in both table-top and board games. Disregarding the countless hours he has logged into games, Manfred loves nothing more than cooking food to satisfy his craving for Northern European cuisine or to sip away from the many bottles of whiskies he fondly defaults to. Manfred is also what is commonly known as a “metalhead” with a penchant for both symphonic and power metal. Manfred summarises his life philosophy with a quote by Samuel L.Jackson, but it has been redacted for being far too vulgar.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to 8 days to the Apocalypse – Ep1: Fate Zero’s ending

  1. hiroy_raind says:

    Kariya’s tragic fate was pretty much set when you know it’s made by Urubochi.
    Characters that wanted to “participate” in pure goodwill/justice (if not, at least at first), or like a lead character in shounen stories, may have 15% chance to have an incredible character development, and 85% chance to die tragically/horribly/ironically/you know the rest.

  2. ValenceS2 says:

    EYYYYYY, YOU FINALLY POSTED THE VIDEOS

  3. rozen says:

    one simple mistake that all viewers thought. Sakura DIDN’T kill Kariya, she simply forgot who Kariya was due to the worm possession and shit. But yea, blame Zouken for Kariya’s misfortune.

    Also, Kariya didn’t have long to live. He was about to die regardless not long after the war was over.

Comments are closed.