I know, you folks must be tired of all these 50 Questions posts. However, my answers are the best out there! Hahaha! Okay, joking aside, I just wanted to post one of these. Credit goes to AceRailgun for starting the fad.
1. Who is your favorite male anime character?
2. Who is your favorite female anime character?
3. What is your favorite anime soundtrack?
Anything Yuki Kajiura produces. I’m not one to care much BGM in anime, but her music always seems to fit the mood of whatever’s on screen, sometimes to the point that the music alone makes me feel uneasy.
4. What is your favorite anime opening + animation?
Practically anything that Kyoto Animation produces. Toki wo Kizamu Uta from Clannad AS and Utauyo! Miracle from K-On!! in particular have permanent places in my heart.
5. What is your favorite anime ending + animation?
I don’t pay much heed to anime EDs, but if there was any ED that I always watched at the end of the anime, it would be Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari from Bakemonogatari.
6. What is your favorite anime scene?
Contrary to popular belief, it is neither the 10th episode of Madoka Magica or the 18th episode of Clannad AS. Actually, what moved me the most is the 19th episode of Clannad AS, where Tomoya finally made up with his father. I cried buckets of tears that day.
7. If you could meet an anime character who would it be?
I really want to meet Light from Death Note so I can give him a knuckle sandwich for being so stupid.
8. What anime character is most similar to you in terms of personality?
I’d say a mix of Lelouch from Code Geass and Tomoya from Clannad. Take Tomoya’s snark and Lelouch’s passion and hate of oppression, and you will probably have an accurate profile of my personality.
9. What is your favourite thing about anime?
Well, I mostly use anime as an escape from the stressful daily life of a student. So I guess that’s it.
10. What is your least favourite thing about anime?
Fiction in general has a tendency to be pretentious. Anime sometimes takes this to an entirely new level. Pretending to be deep or significant when the anime is clearly not, however, is the biggest turn-off for me.
11. Who’s your favourite anime couple?
12. Who is your favourite anime animal?
Chiyo-chichi from Azumanga Daioh. Wakamoto-sama FTW.
“Haroo, eburi-nyan! Hau ah yuu? Fain, sankyuu!”
Also, Kyubey from Madoka Magica
It would be a blast if these two met.
13. What anime would make a good game?
I think [C] would have fared much, much better if it was a game.
14. What game would make a good anime?
15. What was the first anime you ever watched?
16. Do you think you’ll ever stop watching anime?
I only plan to stop once anime stops being interesting.
17. What is your favorite genre of anime?
18. What is your least favorite genre of anime?
Mecha. I used to love robots very much, but seeing Gundam made me resent giant robots.
19. Are you open about watching anime with people you know?
Here in the Philippines, no one will question your humanity if they see you watching anime, much more the people you know. So yes.
20. Have you ever been to Japan?
I want to go there someday.
21. What anime was the biggest letdown for you?
NEON GENESIS FRICKING EVANGELION
22. What anime was better than expected?
I would say Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. It made me feel respect towards shounen.
23. What is the best anime fight scene?
I tend to forget fight scenes in general. I’m more of a battle of wits type of person.
24. Who is your anime waifu?
My waifu, if you can call her that, is Nagisa Furukawa. She might be physically weak, but she proved to be one of the strongest characters I have ever seen in my life. If not that, maybe I’m simply attracted to her character.
25. What was your favorite video game as a child?
Even now, I love the Tales series of RPGs.
Personal: aka the boring part
26. Most embarrassing moment?
I’d rather not share this here.
27. Can you drive?
28. Are you mature?
No, I don’t consider myself as such. I’m still in school, and I have much to learn.
29. What year were you born?
30. Do you prefer dogs or cats?
31. Describe yourself physically.
Moderately tall and a bit heavy for my height.
32. What would you name your first child?
Boy: Leon, Girl: Yuri
I am very serious about this.
33. What is the worst injury you’ve ever had?
None to serious to warrant a mention here.
34. What is your worst habit?
Whistling and snapping my fingers in public. I really have to get rid of those.
35. Do you drink or smoke?
Nope, and I never plan to.
36. Do you have a tattoo?
Nope. I would never, ever want one.
37. Are you a morning or a night person?
Night person. I can never fall asleep earlier than 2 AM recently.
38. Have you ever slept past midday?
My biological clock dictates that I never sleep past 11 AM. There are cases though that I had to stay up all night and then sleep through the day. Such is the life of a student.
39. Do you regret anything?
All people have regrets in life. No exceptions.
40. Can you count the number of friends that you have on one hand?
When it comes to very close friends, I think I can count them on two hands.
41. Do you wear glasses?
Yep. Thick, thick glasses. My eyesight is doomed to get worse to the point that I’ll eventually go blind. It’s a birth defect.
42. Are you a picky eater?
I don’t like fish in general. I also have problems if you try to get me to eat anything with coconut milk in it that is not meant for desert.
43. Would you die for someone?
If I were to choose the method to my death, I would surely pick using my life to save a friend or a family member.
44. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
I want the ability to control the four fundamental forces of nature. Gravity, electromagnetism, and the two nuclear forces.
45. Do you believe in the supernatural?
46. Would you rather be rich or famous?
Rich, of course. Fame has lots of disadvantages.
47. Have you ever committed a crime?
Crime is only such if you get caught. That said, I never committed any.
48. Time traveler or ghost?
Time traveler. This should be self-explanatory.
49. Does anybody have a crush on you?
I don’t know.
50. Are you in a relationship?