Inappropriate 2012-related caption regarding depicted catgirl’s disintegration in the face of the apocalypse. (Include LOL if no-one laughs.)
Comment on the deja vu effect.
Introduction. (Start with ellipsis.) Short, self-depreciating joke concerning one of the below mentioned subject matter:
- Failing to not watch Hentai (include link here)
- Being emo
Attempt to be witty by attributing aforementioned self-depreciating joke to the bigger scheme of things/ someone else.
List out fruitful events of 2011 in point form. (Insert (If any) in attempt to make another self-depreciating joke.)
- Event one. Synopsis, thoughts, reflection, unfunny joke.
- Event two. Synopsis, thoughts, reflection, even unfunnier joke.
- Event three. Synopsis, thoughts, reflection, unfunniest joke I can think of (Insert “Are you getting tired of this yet?” in brackets to persuade reader into thinking poor jokes were made deliberately and not because Valence is a horrible and unfunny person.)
- Event four. Stoic, deadpan humour, self-depreciating comment, random comment about Madoka.
- Event five. Write 500 words of reflection, and insert firework picture.
Comment on bizarre red glowing spot on Suika’s behind, make yet another unfunny 11 Eyes reference. (Link to Rio post here) (Strike-out sentence and write something serious sounding afterwards.)
Introduction for greatest anime moments of 2011. Write about plans to erect a ’12 Days’ page to host all the posts made by the AOIA team. (Make erection joke here.)
Introduce best anime moments of 2011.
- Write at length about AOIA’s becoming a team blog
- Claim that I already wrote about these moments during the 12 days event and cut abruptly. (Include ‘LOL’ for safe measure.)
Include apology for anime section being only two points long (Include joke about how it’s technically one and a half) (Strike out above two sentences and claim to not care about readers.)
Long, self-depreciating paragraph about many of the author’s misgivings and failures in 2011. (Include comment that makes it sound like I’m looking for attention.) (Include strikeout sentence that reads ‘ I am. ‘) (Include another strikeout sentence that reads ‘That’s why I blog.’)
Comment on pony_firework.png not loading. (hide smirk.)
Dry, unfunny jokes to make post longer. (Comment that at time of writing total word count is 300.) [Comment that the word count has now increased to 371.] <Comment that every time I write about the word count it increases.>
Make post seem longer by uploading a multitude of firework-related pictures.
Unfunny joke about Sena here.
Insert yet another unfunny joke about Sena here, include reference to the song ‘Butterfly’, insert image of hypnotic butterfly.
Act oblivious to blatant lack of fireworks in above image, make firework joke anyway.
(EDIT: Claim to have no idea how picture got in there, claim to have changed it.)
(Leave picture as-is.)
Comment on length of picture making post seem long, strikeout.
Comment on Zemanta giving stupid tags. (Highlight inclusion of Mitt Romney and Nim Chimpsky.) (Ask who’s Nim Chimpsky.)
Typical New Year’s wishes for 2011. Wishes for self, in character and studies. Wish for more friends. Wishes to be more social. (Highlight the book ‘Being Confident’ by Judi James.) (Talk about reading it, make confidence joke.)
Unfunny joke about fireworks.
Even more ellipses.
<font= Heading 5>
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Another inappropriate 2012-related joke regarding everyone’s imminent and supposed disintegration in the face of the apocalypse.
(insert ‘LOL’ here.)