Lame joke. (No one laughs, include ‘LOL’ for safe measure.)
Introduction. (Continued from hook.) Disclaimer that author will not get all emotional and sappy.
Introduce fruitful events of 2010 in multiple paragraphs.
- Event one. Emotion.
- Event two. Emotion. Emo over random things no-one cares about.
- Event three. Lame joke. Emotion.
- Event four. Dry deadpan humour. Emotion.
- Event five. Long-winded reflection. Emotions.
Apology on non-anime-related post content. Excuse made up at point of writing. Promise to move on to anime-related events of 2010.
Start introduction for anime-related events.
- Event one. Include heaping amounts of unfunny sarcasm.
- Event two.
- Event three. Fanboy over everything. (For safe measure include LOL or ROFL or orz. )
Apology on anime section being shorter than Real Life section.
Comment on dates in different timezones. Lame joke about time-travel and Back to the Future.
Long sappy paragraph about how author would have liked 2010 to go. Emotional reflection. Dry, bitter sentiment. Apology for diverting back to real life content.
Closing paragraph. Include final reflections. Include tl;dr section at back just in case.
Typical New Year’s wishes for 2011. Wishes for self, in character and studies. Wish for more friends. Wishes for better anime and hoping Bill 156 doesn’t screw the anime industry completely. (Include link to self-written satirical article on Bill 156.)
Another unfunny joke about fireworks.
Wish readers Happy New Year.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!