Since it was home learning and yet we had to come down to school anyway, I brought down some random Figurines to see how they would look in the outdoors. Why? Sheer boredom perhaps, the thought of bringing my figurines outdoors has occurred to me before, since taking photos at home is extremely boring. ‘sides, I wanted to test how my pathetic phone camera would look outdoors.
Upon reaching the SALT centre grass patch, it was full of less photo chances than I thought. Most of the photo chances were just logs and bushed, although I suppose I should really try to take different photos from separate angles.
Another reason why I took the photos that day- there was no-one in the SALT centre, not much anyway. I could take my photos unheeded by gawking passerbys and people laughing, or maybe I’m just being paranoid.
From this , I realised two things:
- “8 Megapixels” can’t do well enough for photo shoots.
- Lighting and angle are important factors.
- I should pick up Photoshop some time soon, and learn how to use it (gasp).
- Better Camera, period. Since I’m starting work tomorrow, I think the pay at the end of the 5-day exhibition should allow me to either get a Camera, or get Photoshop =D
- Different figures. Nendoroid Petites aren’t that good for photo shoots. Maybe I’ll bring my figmas out as well one day.
- Be more free-spirited. I will never succeed in taking photos if I have to wait for when there is no-one around to do so.
Hah, going to try more outdoors photoshoots in the future.